Wednesday, January 29, 2014

good things // 1


A new year, a new perspective on good things. This past weekend was productive in the best kind of way! I woke up, fully rested for the first time in ages, and decided to make banana bread. It's one of my few "family recipes" so I'm a little reluctant to share, but maybe I will someday!

B and I then spent all morning/early afternoon addressing our save the dates, which came in the mail last week! It wasn't very glamorous, but it was good time together. We also spent Saturday evening at a marriage prep seminar at our church! #gomarriage

Some good things I've been loving this week:

I ran across this pin this week - an awesome reminder.

We recently registered for a juicer, and since then I feel like I have been seeing juicing articles all over the blogosphere! This one is interesting. Anybody want to buy me that juicer early to kickstart my wedding diet? :)

Still on the search for the perfect veil, and swooning over the veils at Twigs & Honey

I'm reading a chronological Bible reading plan right now and am about halfway through Genesis (I think I may be behind), and some crazy stuff goes on in there, y'all. It's so interesting to think that Sarah and Abraham were considered righteous when you look at all of the ways they were so sinful.

Getting excited for this conference this weekend! Durham friends, who's going with me?!

Stay warm and safe out there, everyone! New recipe coming tomorrow! :)

xox.

Abby




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!